Friday, December 5, 2008

If My Dog Humps Me Should I Let Him Finish?

live verb: infinitive of the verb to love

The title is Don Tonino Bello .
With "utility theory 'HOLD" means the hypothesis that the utility of an agent under conditions of uncertainty can be calculated as a weighted average of the utilities in each state as possible, using as weights the probabilities of occurrence of individual states as estimated by the agent. It seems that the first to feel this way has been Bernoulli, the student spirit remembered for being the discoverer of the anal way with infertility (it seems that his name rhymes with "children").

circumstances as this is all true and in my head this all the same. In this season of Advent, sublimation of waiting, I realize that there exists and it is fundamental, a "utility theory 'of Expectation".
Someone once told me (or maybe I read it) that we bring children to be born nine months to allow time for parents to raise enough to accommodate them.
I fear is a profound truth. And I fear that even the donkeys, not to mention whales and elephants, as they have understood better man.
Wait is an exercise in Love (not amm0re) there is almost never enough. Means to have a hope. And tell me if you can live without having at least one.

"Your old men shall dream dreams" (says the prophet Joel 3.1)
That 's what dà una direzione ad un processo statico: invecchiando si marcisce se non si nutrono sogni.
La ricchezza di chi è anziano non è la memoria, ma la progettualità. A che serve ricordare se non si tramanda?
Attendere è la terra del sogno. Nel deserto del quotidiano è saper riconoscere la sabbia che Mr. Sandman ci ha posato sugli occhi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment