Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Play Pokemon Soul Silver For Free

Chicken thighs with bacon and zucchini








Today I am a bit of travel. These days are taken by many things ... my husband is not there and I found myself alone to attend to the important tasks that have deadlines later this month.
And today I'll move in that di Milano Calvé for an event at which they were invited bloggers, including me ...
.... some of you participate? Would be nice to meet and know ...

Back to us now is the recipe was a pleasant surprise. In my house the chicken legs like crazy ... I often find myself preparing them, but it is not easy to find a variant usual method of roasting or frying pan! Leafing through this book
here (soon to "reviewed by me" on page Cookbooks in my kitchen ... ... by the way, do you like? What do you think?) Christmas present from husband and daughter, I found this ideuzza ... the original recipe calls for baking, but I preferred the pan (in my case this of Ballarini) faster.
The thighs have remained very soft, tasty and saucer appeared cheerful and colorful as you can see from the picture! A variation on simple, but effective and safe choice, believe me!

Here's how I did:


Ingredients: 3 time
chicken
100 grams of bacon, sliced \u200b\u200b
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
half cup dry white wine
rosemary to taste (for me a bit of the dry Mondospezie )
salt and pepper For the boundary
2 beautiful large zucchini 2 tablespoons extra virgin
salt and pepper

Preparation: I
removing the skin of chicken thighs and I seasoned with salt, pepper and dried rosemary. Gradually, I wrapped in bacon and put them in a pan just oiled finish with this ... it really just a spoon.






I shaded with white wine and turned up the heat to evaporate it well, then I cooked over medium heat, turning them every so for about a half hour, three-quarters of an hour.
In another pan I put the oil, wash the zucchini, peeled and cut into small cubes and tossed it for 8-10 minutes and season with salt and pepper, and add a pinch of dried rosemary. During
cooking the thighs, the belly has taken on a beautiful golden brown and crispy, so ...





Serve by placing the chicken legs well hot and crispy on a bed of courgettes ... the great thing is that the outside is crispy, but the inside soft and tasty!
The book, in the section on recommendations, says that all white meat and lean meat can be cooked in this way, because the bacon used to wrap the meat, the fat melts during cooking, tasteless and softening.

I can only wish you .... Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment