Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Till What Time Is Roosevelt Field Mall Opened

Tagliatelle with cream of broccoli and walnut-crusted fish






Here we are ...
all good friends and friends?!
First I would do to all women who follow me MANY GREETINGS for our party!
This morning a friend sent me this beautiful message that I bring to you ....

Good March 8 to all women
every day screaming in silence
to those who can not
live their femininity
women who devote their lives
the family and care for others
women trapped
preconceptions and hypocrisies


I am a woman, wife, dedicated mother constantly the family and the care of my loved ones ... even if it is not considered a real job I expect all the respect I deserve .. I'm proud of what I do, how they are and to be a woman, with all my strengths and weaknesses!

That said, a little way to tell you my recipe for today ...
had been a while that I wanted to use my beautiful Atlas pasta machine marked flaming red, ferrari in my kitchen, so to speak!
I also wanted to try a pasta recipe a bit lighter than usual traditional ... the fact that I came to the rescue Sandeh my dear friend, I spent a fabulous recipe and I think to take forever.
Instead of using an egg per pound of flour, I used the flour and put fewer eggs, add a drizzle of olive oil and water until it reaches desired consistency of dough.
Result? A paste
much lighter, very firm, we liked it so well ... plus very soft and creamy dressing has done the rest!




dishes and tableware
Wald-domus vivendi green line marks


Ingredients:
For the dough: 300 gr semolina
2 eggs 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil to taste water

For the sauce:
A green broccoli cut into florets
salt
a picture of philadelphia
a handful of grated Parmesan cheese to taste milk
shelled nuts to a handful plenty

Preparing the pasta:
Thermomix I used to mix, but you can use a 'mixer or a food processor o. .. our hands!
I kneaded together flour, eggs and oil, and then I added enough water to make up a nice ball of dough the right consistency. Then work hand-mixing vigorously on a well floured work surface (in my case with the flour!) And leave a few minutes l'impasto ottenuto.
Con la macchina per la pasta , tirare prima una sfoglia di medio spessore




...e successivamente passare la sfoglia in modo da ottenere delle bellissime tagliatelle, così...





...che ho lasciato riposare per un'oretta circa sul tavolo cosparso di semola per non farle attaccare.
Ho visto che esiste un magnifico trespolino per appendere le striscie of dough for them to dry, I'll have to search as soon as possible ...
Oh well, back to us.




Meanwhile the dough rested, I made cream of broccoli.
I boiled them in salted boiling water for ten minutes, and then I strained well and left to dry.
I put them in the bowl of Thermomix (who does not have it can use a blender) with a pinch of salt, a handful of grated Parmesan and a little picture of philadelphia ... I've driven a few shots of the turbo and I creamy soft and dense. If proof were needed, add a little milk to soften it further ...
E 'can put all ingredients in a tall glass and use the immersion blender ... so use what you have, you get a nice cream.
put it in a large frying pan and heat it just ...
Chop the walnuts into a coarse and set aside.
Meanwhile bring water to salt ebolllizione, throw the noodles and cook for a few minutes, drain and place in pan with the cream.
Mix well, add the chopped nuts and Serve ....


With this recipe I would like to participate in the contest Millericette




votarmi ... if you can, I have also included other recipe. .. let us for a ride!

Renewal still have my best wishes to all women who read me and follow me ... we are special! A hug and
,.... to the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment