Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zebra Print Wrapping Paper

the way ...........







.... bald!!
This dish was made with the legendary mayonnaise ...
But how, you say, this fish was baked with mayonnaise? But nooo, but daiiiiiiiii ...
But yes!! Special
true? But believe me, very good! The
Calvé I tasted during the event organized by the School of Italian Cuisine in which I participated ( I talked about here) together with other bloggers, and I was pleasantly surprised ... and then, having slices of cod in freezer and having to organize a dinner in a hurry, why not try?
Well, the result was excellent, the process simple and fast ... well ve lo consiglio davvero.

Metto pari pari la ricetta che ho preso dal sito " Visto che buono.it "...andate a farci un giretto, non ve ne pentirete!!!
E se volete farvi quattro risate vedendo il video della serata (ci sono anche ioooo...) cliccate qua ...
Grazie Alessandra per avermi dato questa opportunità e grazie a Calvè !




Linea impronte verde 


Ingredienti:

200 g cod fillets (I used frozen fillets, which I left to thaw before being cooked and well drained from the liquid released)

100 gr Calvé mayonnaise (I used Mayo, to make the dish more light!)
250 gr tomato diced onion

half a tablespoon of chopped parsley (frozen is fine too!)

olive oil salt and pepper

Preparation:

In a skillet cook the onion and tomato (finely chopped), together with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper, to obtain a succulent sauce.

Place the sauce on a dish oven and then put on it the fish.
Spread the mayonnaise on the fish flavored with parsley.
Bake at 180 fan for about twenty minutes, if necessary gratin under the grill for a few extra minutes.

Now before you say goodbye I wanted to tell you two things: One is that
the blog of my friend Ely's birthday and organized a wonderful giveaway that you must join !!!!!! I wish to
Ely lot of satisfaction because it is a wonderful person and generous ...

The second is that my blog this month and will turn 3 years ... quindi a giorni ho anche io in serbo una piccola sorpresa per tutti voi che mi seguite e mi supportate con affetto...
Mi raccomando...occhio ai post!

Buona domenica e buon pomeriggio di sole a tutti...noi si va al lago!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment