Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Songs In Arabic'

Arancino Simo







This post has the colors that I like ... lovely warm and solar ... Like this
"kumquat" liqueur prepared by me, collecting is always a success.
My husband is crazy ... it is digestive, aromatic, friends to whom I liked very nice ... so why not propose it again to you?
extremely simple, but believe me ... can be addictive, eheheheheh! How about Cynthia
.... can I enter your contest ?






I would say so!

Liquor "kumquat"

Ingredients: 4 oranges
bio or not treated
pint of alcohol for liquor at 95 °
a pound of granulated sugar 1 liter of water


Preparation: Remove
with a vegetable peeler to peel the orange part of the four well-washed and dried oranges (as far as possible be careful not to peel even the white part inside, because to love! ).
Put these peels in an airtight jar with a pint of alcohol and leave to infuse in a cool, dark place for 6 days.
After this time, filter and remove the peels from the alcohol, which now has taken on a beautiful bright orange!
Prepare syrup as follows: put on the stove over high heat in a saucepan with sugar and water to dissolve until boiling, stirring occasionally, just going to boil it all off and let the syrup cool.
reach the completely cooled, mix the syrup with the orange alcohol, filter through a thick gauze or a cotton cloth (I used a clean handkerchief) and bottle.
At this point there is no need to wait, you can eat straight away.
For my liquors I usually use glass bottles sealed by the cap, but other types are fine, just that they are properly closed.
arancino This will keep for about a year, kept cool and dark ... I serve it fresh from the fridge and it's really pleasant and digestive!





also excellent as a gift if presented in a bottle maybe a little strange and original, like this photo ...

good digestion ... all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment