Thursday, February 10, 2011

Create My Wrestle Online

squid "taggiasca" The







This recipe I made up myself from scratch, and I gave him that name ... I do not know whether there other recipes squid taggiasca, perhaps the original and typical of the place, but this I can define "version of Simo ".....
squid and cuttlefish in my house we eat really happy, and just this one is constantly looking for new ideas in taking action ... of the wonderful olives accomplices who were stationed in my pantry, I invented this combination. Meanwhile
them preparing my thoughts wandered to the beautiful Ligurian Sea ... wonderful land, which together with the Tuscany I love ...
I spent years to spend their winter holidays in Alassio and that of Laigueglia (last place I was kidnapped, literally !!!!), when my daughter was small and suffered from bronchitis asthma continue.
I was able to discover these towns during the winter season, when there is no crush of tourists, when are quiet and rhythms with dilated ... how wonderful! Winter sea is wonderfully relaxing .......







Who wants to be there .... believe me, you can not imagine how much !!!!!!!
Look at the show ... on the beach ... there is no one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this recipe I want to participate in the contest Valerio, "the sea in the pot"





Ingredients: Carry
doses for 3 people
3 beautiful squid head (my I have not weighed, they were about a dozen long-six inches each ...)
thirty black olives taggiasche
core with 3 layers of sun dried tomatoes olive oil
' Taggiasca if possible

salt pepper ½ teaspoon dried thyme (to me Mondospezie )
a tablespoon of tomato paste Triple Mutti

vegetable broth ½ cup dry white wine to evaporate a drop








Preparation:
Wash and thoroughly clean the squid, then cut ring and also keep the top tuft.
In a large frying pan, put a few tablespoons of oil and tuffarvici squid, making them cook a few minutes. Fading in the white wine and evaporate the alcohol for another 2 or 3 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the triple tomato paste, olives, broth, finely chopped dried tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste, and cook until the sauce formed shrinkage.
A few minutes from the end of cooking, add the thyme, so that unleashes all of its wonderful scent ....
I served these with the couscous calamari that we like a lot, so I got a plate only really fabulous ... but you can also use it to dress pasta, basmati or white rice ... you work your imagination, and ... enjoy!





I wish you all a happy weekend ... the temperatures are rising very slowly, the days are getting longer, the sun is a bit warmer ... which will of more ??!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment