Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brazilian Wax Overweight









Lately I discovered that I love slow cooking in the oven ... wet ... I love, oh if I enjoy!
stews, casseroles, stews, braised ...
.. you say will be the old ???!!!? Eheheheheh ... and who knows!
What is certain is that when I use these wonderful cast iron cookware Le Creuset , the result is a whole other thing, there is no history or taking wet.
The nice thing is that the heat is distributed evenly throughout the pan ... and the content is cooked slowly to perfection, without attacking.
This chicken is proof.
I had some nice thighs and I did not want her as usual roast ... accomplice insert a Modern Kitchen some time ago (dedicated to the chicken), I came up with this goodness.






Ingredients:

Chicken Thigh 3-4
80 g dried porcini mushrooms for me of typical
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
a bit of finely chopped white onion
1 can of peeled tomatoes Mutti
1 / 2 dl vegetable stock 300 g potatoes
into pieces 1 teaspoon dried thyme and oregano
salt and black pepper to taste

Preparation: To
First I put the mushrooms to soak in warm water for about half an hour, then I drained them and I kept by the water I filtered through a sieve with a dense grid.
I removed the skin and the Thigh of chicken I roasted in the saucepan with the onion and olive oil for about 5-6 minutes.
I added the mushrooms with a little of their filtered water, I put together the potatoes, the tomatoes, broth, thyme and oregano, salt and pepper and I've brought to the boil.





At this point I put the cover, reduce heat and did go on a low heat for about forty-fifty minutes ... the sauce is restricted, Everything is cooked to perfection, and to us ... so we ate there! Excellent when accompanied
a nice polenta or couscous (which we love here ...).. a very special dish!

Now I greet you, I wish you all who pass here a peaceful weekend, hopefully sunny!

the next ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment