Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tendonitis Affect What Systems

cabbage parcel stuffed with ham, cheese and walnut biscuits







This recipe has passed me my mom ...
Or better ... I had a similar recipe, I then I changed a little in the sense that I used a different shell.
The mom is a fan of Benedetta Parodi, as soon as I can see me "axle", telling some of the recipes' cooked and eaten "that was particularly impressed ...
These rolls her he also made jelly and I ... but using the leaves of the cabbage instead of red radicchio.
They were really delicious ... I made my compliments (her all gloating, eheheheh .... good mother, especially because recently we were a bit stranded with always the same thing, eh !!!!), but at home My radicchio eat it just me, so as to reproduce the delicacy?
varying Simple ... vegetables!
The cabbage was good ... the right balance to use as a wrap, everyone likes, so ... why not?!
said than done ....






Here are the packets before baking ......







... and here they are after ........ light but tasty, stuffed with a soft but crunchy at times ...
really worth a try!


Ingredients:
beautiful large leaves of cabbage and tender, for noi, che siamo in tre, 2 a testa
50 gr gherigli di noci
150 gr ricotta
5-6 fette di prosciutto crudo (per me Prosciutto di Parma della Magnaparma )
un pò di parmigiano grattugiato (5 cucchiai da tavola)
olio d'oliva
sale e pepe

Preparazione:
Far bollire una pentola con dell'acqua leggermente salata e metterci per circa 5 minuti le foglie di verza a sbollentare. Scolarle, metterle su un canovaccio per farle asciugare il più possibile.
Una volta raffreddate e abbastanza asciutte, togliere con un coltello la parte dura centrale, e preparare la crema di ricotta e noci.
chop in a food processor or with a mincing the walnuts (do not have to be flour, but you have to hear the pieces large enough !)... that you add the ricotta salt and pepper to taste, add 3 tablespoons of parmesan grated and create a nice thick cream ...
Take the cabbage leaves, lay on each a slice of ham and a dose of cream cheese; closure leaves just as if they were small rolls or packets (the filling should not "fly out" in cooking ...) and arrange in a baking dish just oiled.
Here they are ...




                                                    The pan used is the Pedrini Home


still give the surface a little oil, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and left with some more chopped walnuts ... bake at 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes depending on windy .... serve hot.
A second very different and tasty jelly that we have fun in, heheh!

Good day to you all!
(I hope I get complements tonight ... today my builders are continuing to drill ...
....... you can not even imagine that symphony !!!!!!!!!!!! )

0 comments:

Post a Comment