Friday, February 4, 2011

What's The Cheapest Metal Gearbox Airsoft Gun

cocottine








Ugh, do not take anymore of this cold and fog of this ... I want spring!
my bulbs planted in autumn, are about to bloom ... every so often a sunburst Caldino gives us the illusion of a beautiful spring day and time every night ... but then, at least this side of me, cold and fog back to lord it.
Even in the morning you wake up submerged under a blanket of mist and all covered by a light frost ice.
Ebbasta ....!!!!!
Voglio il soleeeeeeeeeee
Mi rendo conto che ogni anno sono qua a scrivere sempre le stesse cose ( ... e vorrei dirvi...che sono quasi tre, ormai!!!), però davvero io il freddo e l'inverno proprio non lo sopporto, no.
Comunque....
..cerco di esorcizzare tutto ciò, cercando di approfittare, quando c'è un pò di sole, per arieggiare ben bene casa, come a voler cacciar via il grigiume...a dare una bella pulita e ordinata, liberandomi dalle cianfrusaglie e dal superfluo, e creando piattini colorati, luminosi, insomma un pò primaverili, ecco!

Ho quindi voluto preparare queste piccole cocottes in gres ...a proposito, non sono deliziose???
They are right in my state of mind, this desire for color and joy ...


I used:
A handful of frozen peas in casserole
diced ham taste
eggs (1 per cocotte)
abundant cacioricotta for the gratin
olive oil salt, pepper

a piece of white onion







Preparation:
I boiled for 7-8 minutes in boiling salted peas, then I've strained well and I left them a minute apart.
I put a pot of water to boil for cooking the casserole in the oven.
In a pan, I put a drizzle of olive oil with the finely chopped onion and fry for a moment I left ... I then added the diced ham, I browned a little and then I put the peas, salt and pepper.
I cook for a further 6-7 minutes over high heat, blowing up every now and then I turned off the heat and prepared cocottine.
cocottine I oiled the inside, using a silicone brush, then I poured the peas, (distributing goods equally well in every cocottina), I have an egg broken over and gave a generous dusting (I have covered almost!) cacioricotta with cheese. I laid the
cocottine in a larger pan filled with boiling water in order to arrive più o meno ai tre quarti della loro altezza, poi ho infornato a 180° ventilato per circa una ventina di minuti, il tempo di cuocere l'uovo, insomma!






Mi raccomando, tenete la teglia nella parte alta del forno, così si formerà una bella crosticina gratinata in superficie..
Non vi sembrano appetitose? Il top si raggiunge intingendo nell'uovo un bel pezzetto di focaccia croccantissima...




Gustate...e buon appetito!!!!

N.b: cara Imma....posso inserire anche questa nella tua favolosa raccolta ...????

0 comments:

Post a Comment