Sunday, February 6, 2011

Word Whomp Games To Play Online

Ciambellone of honey and dried apricots













Happy Monday to all, friends.
last time seems to want to do some nice warm day trial ... the sun is cheering us, and I can not but be happy!
Yesterday I was wandering around a little, to discover new places, in the countryside still bare, but the first signs of reawakening of nature .. and charging me all this puts me in good spirits.
Yesterday morning we decided to really taking it easy. After a nice long nap (we had all three need ... emerging from a bad cold and a busy week and heavy), a relaxing breakfast together ...
gathered around a table talking quietly, a good milk or a slice of the ... ... that donut want more?! Unfortunately
moments for "doing family" are less and less, given the frenetic pace of nostra quotidianità...cerchiamo il più possibile di approfittarne, quando si può.





Ciambella al miele e alle albicocche secche (ricetta presa da Cucina no problem del mese di dicembre)

Ingredienti:
250 gr farina autolievitante
1 limone non trattato
200 gr miele d'acacia
3 uova
70 gr albicocche secche Noberasco
1 dl olio di girasole
1 pizzico di sale


Preparazione:
First I soaked the dried apricots in warm water and I left them there for about 5 minutes, the ones I removed and dried and put a moment aside.
I shelled eggs in a bowl, I combined the oil honey and salt, then I installed everything with an electric mixer until mixture is smooth and well blended.
I then add the flour, again with the whips on the move, little by little.
well I cleaned the lemon, I dried and I grated zest that I put together the dough, then I squeezed the juice and I also joined.
I picked apricots and diced I made, I spent a little bit of flour and I also joined the mixture, stirring gently.
I buttered and floured mold with nonstick cake (for me this of Guardini that I find fantastic!) And poured the mixture.







I cooked in a preheated oven at 180 ° C fan for about 35 minutes (always remember that that is the toothpick test anyway). The recipe calls for icing sugar on the surface, but I have not made ....






Cool, pies and to enjoy .... a pleasant time together, is really what we need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment